1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 13, 2015 12:19 AM by jm1991 RSS

Marriott Visa Signature Card

curiousone Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have had the Marriott Visa Signature card in my wallet for years now with the intent of maximizing Marriott reward points. I just read a post on FrugalTravelGuy.com The VIP Perks You Probably Didn’t Know You Already Have that explained the many additional benefits that are parts of the Visa Signature card. You can read about these at Your Visa Signature Card Benefits & Details | Visa USA and you can download an app for your phone that list all the current promotions. There is more to this card than just Marriott!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Visa Signature Card
    jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I don't think visa signature gives you those perks very often. Right under the picture it says visa sent him to vegas and paid for all accommodations to "discover all signature benefits" although it does have some good ones like visa signature consierge as well as car rental insurance

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...