1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 9, 2015 7:10 PM by lindseyh RSS

Blue Moon Autograph hotel in Miami Beach....

andjess22 Silver 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Will never stay here again and will never recommend. Too many reasons however, let's start with the fact that we had to wait until 5:30pm to check In and then, was told that the room we reserve will not be available at all. We then had to accept either a lower type room, at the same cost or be charged 1 nite fee to cal. To make matters worse, they insulted me by saying there is no manager on duty to talk to and I'll have to wait until Monday if I want to talk to anyone. (we checked in on Saturday)

Next, at 3:30pm, our room was still not made up. When I went to the front desk to complain, was told, "oh, you want your room cleaned?" Imagine, asking a Hotel that charges over $200 a night to clean your room?

Lastly, when they did not provide the hotel room that I  reserved, I wanted to cancel my reservation and was told, if I do so, I will be charged 1 night stay.

So to summarize, they did not honor the reservation and when I wanted to cancel, they stated they would charge me the cost of a 1 night stay.

PS. They offered me a free breakfast. When we went to use it, we discovered it wasn't for breakfast but rather for a free coffee.  Even this they lied to us!!!

Carpe Diem!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Miami beach Florida
  • Re: Blue Moon Autograph hotel in Miami Beach....
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member
    Currently Being Moderated

Sorry to hear of this bad experience andjess22. That sounds frustrating! I will gladly pass this on to the hotel for review. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help or if you'd like to speak to someone on our customer service team, and I can patch you through to them.

Thanks for posting!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...