8 Replies Latest reply: Apr 8, 2015 8:15 PM by CariJ RSS

United MileagePlus Silver Premier Glitch

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone experienced a glitch with their United Silver Premier benefit through MR?  I signed up in January and got Silver Premier status.  Then it mysteriously disappeared after about a month.  I noticed the problem when checking in for a flight.  I called United, and they said to call 1-866-316-6173 to have the help desk fix the problem.  The help desk is closed now, so I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem and whether the help desk can fix it.  I plan to call tomorrow!  Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: United MileagePlus Silver Premier Glitch
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

I haven't had a problem so far

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

I did call the number this morning, and they fixed things right up. 

7 Platinum 1 Reviews

I've had problems with it coming and going. I tried asking through their website and they just gave me a phone number to call. Since it worked for you, I guess I'll try it.

Edit: Looks like your luck is better than mine. They said that they can't see Marriott's system to verify my status, so I have to contact Marriott so they can fix it.

joshm Member

If you would like any assistance with this, don't hesitate to let me know. I'd be happy to connect you to our team for help.

Way to go, clebert, always good to read about things working out with a quick phone call.

jmanrunner Platinum

I had the same problem last week.  I got stuck paying for bags.  Priority boarding was lost too but that was just a minor inconvenience.  I spoke with multiple customer service reps in both sides of the equation.  One rep  told me I have to sign up annually for the program but on the website it says we are automatically enrolled annually.   Marriot told me it was a United problem and United told me it was a Marriott problem.  I went to the RewardsPlus website and signed up again and my status is now restored.  I may submit my bag fees to United but I expect to be denied because my status was not active on the day I flew.

nacho Platinum 2 Reviews

Signed up Mr. for it since he just made Platinum - but then nothing happened. I tried again today I couldn't even get to the sign in page

CariJ Marriott Associate Member

Hey nacho, I'd be happy to connect you with our team for help. Just DM me with your Rewards number.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...