7 Replies Latest reply: Mar 8, 2015 9:43 AM by Jsucool76 RSS

perks  in a courtyard hotel  for platinum members

doddsy69 Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

got a new york trip coming up and the best rate s seem to be at the courtyard hotels rates are room only do i get gauranteed breakfast at courtyard hotels as a platinum member are there any other perks with this brand ?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: perks  in a courtyard hotel  for platinum members
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

No breakfast at CY. You will get a Platinum arrival gift of 400 MR points PLUS an item from me Market (soda, snacks, candy, etc.). That's about it. Also, you'll earn points only on the room rate (no incidentals like the breakfast you would have to pay for ).

If the savings on the room rate are modest, it might be worth paying a little more at a place the offers CL access. You could end up spending the difference on breakfast otherwise. Now it the savings are significant, that's a different story.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Jsucool76 Gold

I'd agree with bejacob and say look maybe for a full service property, or maybe a FFI, SHS, or RI. There's a few in the city, and they all offer breakfast.

I have a trip coming up and I decided I would only stay at a property that offered free breakfast (either to everyone, or in a lounge) simply because breakfast in the city is going to be expensive (three of us going)

I'm staying on points though, but if I was staying on $$, I'd prob go for the residence inn eastside.

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

I agree with you . I only stay at Courtyards when the logistics is compelling

Closest full service marriott at a decent price is the one at the Brooklyn bridge might be worth the extra cash New York hotels are so expensive and it's frustrating how elite platinum offers are more expensive than normal rates

Jsucool76 Gold

When are you going? The rates when I'm heading there (march 23-28) weren't too bad.

Just to add, I've heard the brooklyn bridge marriott is in a renovation right now.

Going 18th  to the 23 rd rates are scary at some hotels using the code lpr I can get a decent deal at the Lexington but it's on a rate called attract China and I can't find the rate rules to see if you have to be chinese or not

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...