1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 6, 2008 9:24 PM by roadwarrior4u RSS

Marriott in Frankfurt

jimfausel Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I will be spending 5 days at the Marriott in Frankfurt beginning this Monday and was wondering if anyone has any comments about the property, its location and service.   As a meeting manager thinking of organizing a meeting there but need more information about the hotel besides what I see on the web

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott in Frankfurt
    roadwarrior4u Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    Sorry, I missed your post earlier.  I have stayed at the Frankfurt Downtown Marriott several times.  Big plus is no need to rent a car - See train notes below. Big minus is no ironing board or iron allowed in rooms.  Fire code, not Marriott's fault.  You iron your shirts in a room across from the fitness center (which is great, but kinda small).  If you like to run outside, rent a car & stay at the Courtyard-Messe.  Wonderful park and canal to run around.

From the Flugehafen (airport), go to the basement. Buy the cheapest ticket (€ 3.80) for Code 50 - Frankfurt am Main. Take the train for Frankfurt Hbf (Hauptbahnhof - Main Train Station). Walk out the front door of the Hbf. Cross the street to the west bound trams. Take the #16 tram to the Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage stop. The front door for Marriott is just across the street.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...