2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2015 3:13 PM by CariJ RSS

How long status good until

ndn Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I just made Platinum through a platinum challenge. I expect to get to platinum later this year the natural way or through $75k spend on the Ritz card anyway, but I am curious..how do I know when my current status expires?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How long status good until
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

If you make Platinum this year your status will expire 2/17 as it is good for the year you qualify and the following year.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How long status good until
    CariJ Marriott Associate Member

Hey IAHFLYR, thanks for the helpful response. ndn, I'd be happy to verify this with our team. If you send me a DM with your Rewards number, I'll check with our team and get back to you.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...