10 Replies Latest reply: Mar 5, 2015 7:50 PM by john_thai RSS

Why doesn't the United Mileage Silver Premiere through Marriott Platinum status include a benefit for my spouse and co-owner of credit card?

wws Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Marriott only allows one name for the rewards account even though the account is a joint account for me and my spouse. When applying for the United Mileage Silver Premiere account it was only allowed for me because my name is on the rewards account. We thought that would be okay as long as we could book travel for us both. As long as we are traveling together my spouse will receive the benefit with me. If my spouse travels alone having used this Silver Premiere status account number to make arrangements she is not eligible for the benefits. If I travel alone I receive the benefits. We are trying to figure out how we can both receive this benefit since we jointly own Marriot property, destination points, credit card and Marriott rewards. We have two Marriott ID destination numbers, one credit card account and one rewards account. Is there anyway for us both to receive the benefit conjoining our United and Marriott memberships?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...