3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 11, 2015 6:32 PM by jose_oliveira RSS

Thailand (Krabi & Banguekok)

jose_oliveira Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello,

i'm planning a trip for next April to Banguekok (JW Marriott) and Krabi (Phulay Bay).

can you give me some advices please?

thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Bangkok, Thailand JW Marriott JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok
Krabi, Thailand The Ritz-Carlton Phulay Bay, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve
  • Re: Thailand (Krabi & Banguekok)
    tker Alumni Steward Platinum 1 Reviews

Hello! We were just at both propertied in January. 4 nights at the RC Krabi and 2 nights at the JW Bangkok.

The JW will treat you extremely well as a platinum. One of the best lounges of any Marriott property world wide. Its my favorite place in Bangkok. Convenient to BTS and just walking. We truly love staying there.

What can I say about the Ritz? A magnificent experience. The largest bed I have slept on in my life-twice the size of a king bed. You will have a butler assigned to you to care for your every need-and they do. There is a daily boat trip to the national park. Great snorkeling. The facilities and people at the Ritz are wonderful. The only thing I found lacking was food at dinner. Pricey (as expected) but not up to par as lunch and dinner were. I would recommend nearby restaurants. Your butler can help.

Let me know if you have specific questions. Happy to help.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jose_oliveira Platinum

MAny thanks for your feedback.

jose_oliveira Platinum

Hi again,

just days from starting our trip and I would appreciate if you could give some tips regarding dinner options nearby the krabi's Phulay Bay.

Thanks again

José

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...