8 Replies Latest reply: Mar 3, 2015 11:30 PM by funinthesun55 RSS

Platinum to UA Premier

funinthesun55 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

How do I connect my 2 accounts so that I can get Premier status on United airlines?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum to UA Premier
    7 Platinum 1 Reviews

I did it through the following link (but, FYI, it took 2 or 3 tries):

Earn Air Miles | Marriott Rewards and MileagePlus

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

7 Platinum 1 Reviews

Oddly, after the 2nd or 3rd time when it finally worked it said it would be active in 7-10 days. Then it activated the next day. But, today (2 weeks later), I dropped back to no status and had to go back and do it again and it again says it will be active in 7-10 days.

funinthesun55 Platinum

Thanks. The first time I tried it it first said I was eligible - then when I clicked register it said I was not.  So I tried again and it accepted my registration and said it would take 7-10 days.  Hope it works.

ndn Platinum

The same happened to me. I registered and it said I was eligible. Then it denied me I did it again and it worked. I got the UA Silver in the same day--during a flight coast to coast.

funinthesun55 Platinum

I got the Premier status already - I just hope I get to keep it!

7 Platinum 1 Reviews

Since it dropped my status I've gone back and tried to register several times and it always says "Registration is complete" and that it'll take 7-10 days. Status still hasn't returned. I hope it does as I have a flight coming up on Friday and will probably get an upgrade if I get the status.

ndn Platinum

Silver rarely gets an complementary upgrade...    

7 Platinum 1 Reviews

This is not on UA, but a Star Alliance Partner flight and I seem to always get an upgrades on this carrier for being Star Alliance Silver (granted it's a pretty small sample size.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...