1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 27, 2015 11:13 AM by joshm RSS

Question about property manager promising refund

507312734 Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I negotiated with a property manager to return a certain amount of points from a stay where the property experienced multiple issues (broken water pipes, water shut off, etc).

How long should I expect it to take to show up in my account? 

What is the best way to follow up on this and get follow-through?

Thanks!

Angie

I do have a customer support file # and I have sent a follow-up email  to customer support referencing the file number.  That was just a couple of days ago.  The stay was just last weekend.  I don't want to keep calling if it's expected to take a certain # of weeks or something.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Question about property manager promising refund
    joshm Member
    Currently Being Moderated

Hello 507312734,

Happy to help with this! Send me a direct message with your Rewards number and a way to reach you. From there. we can get a member of our team to check into your situation and provide support to you directly.

Thanks for posting.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...