3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 28, 2015 7:38 PM by joshm RSS

Best use of points for London stay

m4cab Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Going to London - all high end properties are same amount of points - where should we stay? Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, England
  • Re: Best use of points for London stay
    jmauhill Gold 12 Reviews

The St Pancras is great, fun location and good restaurant. County Hall has the best location (for touristy stuff) and the restaurant is fine but the area can be a bit crowded, esp on weekends. The Marriott Park Lane just redid their concierge lounge and it's quite nice as well. St Ermins has old world charm - it's close to the embassies and felt a bit stuffy for my taste, but lovely. The London edition is funky and cool, and the location is good.

Basically you can't go too wrong. I'd pick my top one or two then read other reviews on those specific hotels here - folks are pretty honest and can give you some great insights.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

doddsy69 Platinum 8 Reviews

i always choose the one thats the most expensive

joshm Member

m4cab,

Welcome to Insiders!

As you've done here, this is a wonderful place to share. From questions to insights, recommendations to general conversation, the Insiders forum is an opportunity to engage with a network of savvy travelers that are always willing to share.

Feel free to check out our Getting Started Guide as you explore the page. It contains tips and advise on how to best navigate the site! Additionally, don't hesitate to reach out to me (joshm), lindseyh, or CariJ with any concerns or questions you've got about the site, or the program.

I don't doubt that, as other members of the community see this post, they'll chime in and share their thoughts.

In the meantime, I found a couple threads that you might find helpful:

Re: Staying at Mariott on Rewards Points - London

Re: Don't know which hotel to choose

Thanks for posting!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...