1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 23, 2015 11:42 PM by bkpatton Branched from an earlier discussion. RSS

Re: Residence Inn Lombard - Above and Beyond Employees!

laurac Marriott Associate
Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, bkpatton, Thank you again for helping to acknowledge these associates and their outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, Housekeeping Manager Connie S. has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

Best,

Laura

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Re: Residence Inn Lombard - Above and Beyond Employees!
    bkpatton Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

Laura,

It is great to know that these comments are passed on to the employees.  I would have rewarded them that day; however, they probably wouldn't have taken it.  I was destitute; therefore, your employees gave me comfort in knowing that I had someone/family even 8 hours from home.

As a Manager in the Power Industry, I place plenty of emphasis on these same type of reviews during my yearly evaluations.  I am grateful to you for recognizing this employee for this award.  I take these seriously and try to be thorough for specifics which can be directly referred to in the future.

Actually, I am staying here at the moment and look forward to the next evaluation.

Thanks,

Brian Patton

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...