5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2015 4:03 PM by kenmac33 RSS

Plat. Prem annual gifts

zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Ok, so I know this is a sore spot for some, seems not everyone gets one of these gifts, though I really don't understand why that is. 

That said, today my kids brought in this box, with a fairly kick butt present, actually I'd say it's probably one of the nicest ones since I've been Plat Prem.  I'd just like to say THANK YOU to Marriott for this gift.  I'm sure others that didn't get it will feel slighted and Marriott should figure that stuff out but for those of us that got one... did we all get the same thing this year?

It's quite a nice box, cool new slogan of "Live Elite"

20150226_131101.jpg

Then we open the box and see

20150226_131120.jpg

A very pretty looking picture on the front of the annual book

20150226_131129.jpg

Of course removing that leaves this as the view... and I should say there's a considerable weight to the box

20150226_131138.jpg

Which then led to this pretty fantastic discovery inside the box.

20150226_131214.jpg

Again, thank you Marriott for the wonderful gift!  Hoping this year I can repeat again for Plat Prem in 2016

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Plat. Prem annual gifts
    kristibgm Platinum

it is a WONDERFUL gift... I AGREE!!!

VERY beautiful box/design

THANK YOU-- MR. MARRIOTT

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

very nice gift . the last time  was PP we got a year to read WSJ on line

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

Awesome!

zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

Been using it already and have to say it's pretty dang cool stuff.  Works great for a bluetooth speaker

kenmac33 Platinum 1 Reviews

I have been PP for five years and I have never received an annual gift??

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...