2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2015 8:41 AM by bejacob RSS

Marriott partners with GoPro in Latin America

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I noticed this a few weeks back but have been too busy to post.

Marriott Hotels Invites Guests to Travel Brilliantly with GoPro - Marriott News Center

So far, it appears this particular Travel Brilliantly opportunity is only available in the Caribbean and Latin America. Any takers?

I've been considering buying a GoPro. I don't know much about them yet, though my research is coming along nicely. If any Insiders have advice on the topic, I'd love to hear it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott partners with GoPro in Latin America
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hey bejacob I personally am a big fan of GoPro, and think it makes a lot of sense for travelers! They're very portable, and you can get accessories for just about any activity you're thinking of doing (helmut clips, bike clips, stands, etc.). They also take great photos and video. I don't own one myself, but have been thinking about getting one. I know several people who do own them, and I've only heard good things.

Also, thanks for sharing that link! Here's the website, where you can check out photos that people have taken with the GoPros! https://marriott-gopro.com/en

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott partners with GoPro in Latin America
      bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Thanks for the link lindseyh. I hope Marriott will roll this out to some other destinations. I'd love to give one a test drive. I may just have to bite the bullet and buy one for myself.