1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 25, 2015 11:09 PM by tker RSS

JW Marriott Guanacaste

wally3433 Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Considering a May or June trip here.  I am Platinum.  What has been the upgrade experience at this hotel?  Trying to decide if I should just book the lowest rate room, or maybe book a 1.5 Bedroom suite with the hopes of being upgraded to a Presidential Plunge Pool suite.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: JW Marriott Guanacaste
    tker Alumni Steward Platinum 1 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I would take a look at the Punta Islita Autograph hotel. Much more "real Costa Rica" but still wonderful. They treat Plats above and beyond-breakfast included, great arrival gift and care. We loved our stay. Its in a quaint town. Would go back in a moment. Guanacaste is also wonderful, but you feel as though you could be anywhere in the tropics.

Punta Islita has wonderful bird watching-flora and fauna-including a population of Scarlet Macaws.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...