15 Replies Latest reply: Mar 4, 2015 11:15 AM by joshm RSS

Missing Stays Lately

bjones8162 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

It seems like I am suddenly having an issue with stays not showing up in my account.  Just a minor gripe, but it is still an inconvenience to have to track it, wait the 10 days to submit a Missing Stay Request, wait for a response....  The hotel bill clearly shows the MR#, so what is the deal?  Is there something I can do better on my end to prevent this issue?  Anyone else seeing this as an issue lately?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Missing Stays Lately
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

yes it has just happened to me and I had the email copy of bill that had the hotel e mail so I replied after a few days that I hadn't got credit and they said they will fix it . I didn't wait for the 10 days as from my experience when I get the copy of bill via e mail and it doesn't post within another day it wont

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

well now submitted the bill direct to rewards and still haven't got credit for a Feb 12 check out . Will call them tomorrow

joshm Member

Thanks for posting this, bjones8162.

Are there currently stays that you are missing points for? I'm happy to help get this corrected. Just send me a direct message with your Rewards number and a way to reach you to get started.

Thank you joshm     -  I already submitted my missing stay request online this morning and my previous one was resolved.  Just seemed odd I was having an issue lately, so I didn't know if there was something I could do better on my end with reservations/check in.   The most recent one was from a newly opened hotel, so maybe they are still getting up to speed?

joshm Member

You got it, bjones8162!

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

No problems with my account. Six stays at 6 different properties over the last week. All have posted correctly to my account. That's how it should be.

I know I'd be upset if I had to request missing stays. I might shrug it off once or twice, but any more than that would be frustrating.

joshm Member

That's what we like to hear, bejacob!

So over a week (and 2 stays later), still no response.  I guess I will call customer service tomorrow but this is just ridiculously irritating to me.  Absolutely poor customer service.

joshm Member

My apologies on the delay, bjones8162!

I didn't want to jump back in until I received confirmation. Having said that, I've been informed that your account was credited.

Let me know if this is not the case!

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

joshm,

Come on. give bjones8162 some feedback here.

not trying to single out Josh here - I did the online form with the hotel bill too.

I know you aren't, he is probably still skiing on Mt. Hood and won't come down until the snow melts.  Oh wait, it never melts on Mt. Hood!!

joshm Member

HA!

Thanks, IAHFLYR.

Now, if only we could get ANY SNOW AT ALL over here!

Also, I'm going to go watch your boys from Houston take on my Trailblazers. We'll see how it goes!

I'm certain it will be entertaining as the game here was a few months ago even though it turned into a rout.  The boys hung in there last night against the Hawks until late, almost got out of there with a win without The Beard.

joshm Member

I agree. Should be a good one as the fight for third in the Western Conference heats up.

It's pretty amazing how the Hawks are quietly killin' it in the East. We're all so busy hearing about how hot the Cavs are, and how the splash brothers of Golden State have brought huge success to the west, but nobody seems to be talking about how  the Hawks are playing really great team ball and have been consistently on point all season.

I'm excited to see the beard on the court next week!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...