1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 22, 2015 3:49 PM by lindseyh RSS

Marriott Westshore

beagle1 Platinum 16 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

As a Platinum Premier, I have the "opportunity" to stay in many Marriott's, and this past weekend while visiting Tampa, booked the Tampa Westshore. Upon checking in, there was no internet, 10 hours later, no internet, the next morning, no internet, afternoon, no internet, so needing to work, I had to check out and ended up at the Embassy Suites (Diamond member). What does it take to find a technician to correct the internet ???? 

While the hotel is dated, but clean, they did apologize and comp the room. The issue was I had to work, and upon checking in, if they had told me, no internet, I could have made an informed decision to stay or not. Communication is the key to building business partners, be open with your customer and don't promise that the internet will be fixed.  It wasn't when I left.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Tampa, Florida, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Tampa Marriott Westshore
  • Re: Marriott Westshore
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member
    Currently Being Moderated

That is so frustrating, beagle1, sorry that that happened! I too (and i think anyone, really) would not want to be left in the dark when issues like that arise and don't get fixed. Especially when you have to work! I'm going to pass this on to our greater team so that they are aware of this. Thanks for posting!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...