1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 17, 2015 7:20 AM by laurac RSS

Nomination - Spirit to Serve

travelerguy Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Amy Weathers-Myers for a "Spirit to Serve" award as I think her service to Marriott and your guests is very noteworthy!   I am a frequent guest at the Courtyard Marriott Knoxville Airport.  Although frequent travel can be "difficult", Amy has made it a pleasure to visit this property frequently with her very pleasant smile; welcoming me by name, and with a professional attitude.  I realize Marriott has many outstanding associates worthy of recognition.   Many go "above and beyond" for your guests.  However, loyalty to the brand is often driven by associates like Amy who are simply exceptionally friendly, welcoming, and greet their frequent guests with graceful warmth - truly making us feel appreciated!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Courtyard Knoxville Airport
  • Re: Nomination - Spirit to Serve
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, travelerguy, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...