6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 25, 2015 10:48 PM by panusr RSS

MegaBonus time???

amogreg Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My Marriott sign- on page tells me it's MegaBonus time and I can earn 25,000 points, but when I click on the line or go to the promotions section, it says I'm not eligible for the promotion.  I'm registered as a points earner not a miles earner, so what gives?  Anyone else having this issue?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: MegaBonus time???
    clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

No, I got registered fine.  I'd call Marriott Rewards and see what's up.  I had a problem when I went from gold to platinum, and everything seemed to be messed up with my account.  It showed up as platinum when I looked at my account online, but it was showing up as gold on Marriott's network at the hotels, etc., and nothing was working right with my online account.  So I called them, and they fixed some glitch for me.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Thanks for the input!  I just received an email this morning from customer service telling me that they've signed me up.  All is well.  Thanks again!

joshm Member

amogreg,

This doesn't sound right, and I'm happy to help! Shoot me a direct message that includes your Rewards # and a way to reach you. From there, I'll get your information to the team and they can investigate the issue as well as provide support to you directly.

Thanks!

Thanks, Josh.  I received an email a few minutes ago from your inside team saying that they had taken care of the issue and enrolled me in the program.  Thanks for your quick response!

donethat Platinum 5 Reviews

I am glad things worked out for you amorgreg.  I would like to say that Marriott does a great job with their Megabonus promotions.  The great thing that is that you can register anytime during timeframe, and get credit for all stays.  I just had a horrible experience w/ Southwest Airlines on a 3 month promotion.  No credit until you register, no notice of promotion. After being a member of their rewards program for over 30 years, leaves a bad taste. .    Southwest should take a lesson from Marriott !!!!  Keep up the great work.

panusr Platinum 1 Reviews

It is MegaBonus time again. Check your promotions link to sign up.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...