8 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2015 8:11 AM by franke RSS

Nights stayed

franke Gold 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Is it true that if you use vacations by Marriott you will not be credited the nights you stayed there? I find this hard to believe . Does anyone know if this is true.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Nights stayed
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

franke,

There was a post a year ago or so talking about a third party that uses the Marriott name...this sounds like it...I'll see if I can find the original.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Re: Vacations by Marriott: Scam or Worth it?

Here it is...you better read this before you book with that group

mybnj Platinum 10 Reviews

After reading the posts on vacations by Marriott, it seems like the issue its less about getting points and more about the fact that this service is misleading people and then relying on the "fine print". 

franke Gold 4 Reviews

TThanks just found out if you book on vacations by Marriott! You do not get credited with the nights stayed. How this makes sense is beyond me.

joshm Member

So helpful, painedplatinum, thanks for chiming in about this.

I'm happy to seek clarity around this if you;d like, franke. I can inquire as to some of the reasoning behind this policy and report back, just say the word!

Thanks for sharing.

franke Gold 4 Reviews

Thanks that would be nice because I don't get it

marriottjad Silver 1 Reviews

VAcations "nights stayed" do not credit or go towards your rewards nights from my experience but I'm only a silver level so it may vary.

franke Gold 4 Reviews

Thanks

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...