4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2015 11:35 AM by 30marine RSS

Spirit to Serve Award Nomination

30marine Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Idrish (Concierge) of your Lincolnshire Marriott Resort – Lincolnshire, Illinois location for your Spirit to Serve
Award.

For several years our Idrish meets us at the door and greets us by name. Idrish takes our luggage to our room. When we stay for the weekend I select different packages. Idrish make sure that we have the same room for the whole weekend. When I make my reservations on the Marriott’s computerized reservation system, I have to make a reservation for each day. It’s an inconvenient. Idrish does his magic and my getaway weekend is saved. Idrish makes us feel like family. Idrish’s service always exceeds expectations.

• Re: Spirit to Serve Award Nomination
    melissaerb Community Manager Marriott Associate Platinum

Thanks so much for submitting your Spirit to Serve nomination, 30marine! Idrish seems like he is a wonderful associate and Marriott is lucky to have him!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

30marine Gold 1 Reviews

Idrish is very thoughtful associate, when his is on vacation visiting his family one of his replacement associate needs to try a little harder. Not every associate can meet Idrish’s standards.

At the Lincolnshire Marriott Resort the Front Desk Associates,Housekeepers, Room Service, Waiter/Waitress, and other associate go out of their way to insure that your stay is pleasant and enjoyable.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, 30marine, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

30marine Gold 1 Reviews

laurac:

Thank you

I enjoy my visits to Marriott

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...