3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 22, 2015 8:58 AM by rinny54 RSS

Courtyard Eatontown,NJ

rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone stayed at this hotel before?  I have heard that the area is not that good. Ha the hotel been updated?  Thanks in advance for your help.New Jersey

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
EAtontouw, NJ Courtyard
  • Re: Courtyard Eatontown,NJ
    melissaerb Community Manager Marriott Associate Platinum

A great post! Hopefully a few of our knowledgeable Insiders who have spent time in NJ will jump in to assist with your question!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

annmarie Platinum 1 Reviews

I Stay here quite abit.  They now have a bistro and rooms were nice, clean.  Staff very accomodating.  Easy on off to GSP.  Area is fine.  Lots of parking.  Right of o Rt 36 , close to 35 where there are lots of restaurants.  Quieter than the Doubletree up the street which can get loud on the weekends because of weddings and events held there.  That is why I stay at the Courtyard. 

rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews

Thanks annmarie. I am going to a wedding and there is a room block @ the Sheraton & Staybridge Suites on Industrial Way or Drive but I'd rather stay at a Marriott.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...