2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2015 8:11 AM by barbaracollins RSS

VC Marbella or AC Hotel Malaga Palacio?

bostwicklakegirl Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I will be traveling with my teenagers to Spain in June 2015.  Arriving in Malaga. We will be staying 3 nights and doing day trips to Rondo & Gibraltar.  Has anyone stayed at both these properties? VC Marbella & AC Hotel Malaga Palacio? What property would be best to return to each evening?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Marbella, Spain
Malaga, Spain
VC Marbella & AC Hotel Malaga Palacio
  • Re: VC Marbella or AC Hotel Malaga Palacio?
    joshm Member

Welcome to the Marriott Rewards Insiders forum, bostwicklakegirl!

You've come to the perfect place for a topic such as this one. From travel insights and recommendations, to pictures and tips pertaining to locations around the world, this site is a network of sharers. Very experienced travelers as well!

Being new to the forum, I encourage you to check out our Getting Started Guide. It contains advice for navigating the site and optimizing your experience!

Also, don't hesitate to reach out to me (joshm), lindseyh, or KatieC with any questions or concerns you have about the site or the Rewards program. We make up the moderation team for the forum and we're here to help!

Thanks for taking the time to post, and we look forward to chatting with you. Welcome.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: VC Marbella or AC Hotel Malaga Palacio?
    barbaracollins Platinum

HI

I just came back from VC Andaluza, we did Gibralter & Rhonda.  Personally, I'd choose a VC over an AC hotel anyday, as you have the space of the villa. The Andaluza resort is very similar to Marbella's but closer to Porto Banus.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...