2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2015 7:13 AM by laurac RSS

Thanks to Hong Kong Sha Tin

hkflashman Platinum 6 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I just concluded a very pleasant and long stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Sha Tin Hong Kong, while I was waiting for my new apartment to be ready. Some of the associated, helpful staff I would like to nominate for spirit to serve award are Warren the bartender, Tracy, Louis and Zeus in the front desk and breakfast area, and Lok the bellman. I really enjoyed my stay and recommend this hotel to others, as I don't want it to be a secret any more haha!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Thanks to Hong Kong Sha Tin
    melissaerb Community Manager Marriott Associate Platinum

Thanks for submitting your nomination! So glad that you enjoyed your trip!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Thanks to Hong Kong Sha Tin
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, hkflashman, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate these Marriott associates for this important award. Can you tell us a little more about what the associates did to show the "Spirit to Serve"? This will help support their nominations for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...