3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 13, 2015 10:30 AM by melissaerb RSS

Reservations

30marine Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

When I make reservations on the computer for a stay at a Marriott Resort for a long weekend I have to make a reservation for each package I want. The first day I want a Stay for Breakfast Package this would be one reservation. The second day I want to have the Experiences - Couples Getaway Package this would have to be a separate reservation.

Question: Why do you have to make separate reservation for each Package you desire during your stay?

Maybe the Community Manager, Stewards, or anyone in the Community can answer my question. What happens is the staff at the front desk has to take all the reservations and tries to accommodate you.

Thank you

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Reservations
    melissaerb Community Manager Marriott Associate Platinum

Hi 30marine! An interesting question and point to bring up! What do you think would be a better or easily to manage solution to booking packages? We would love to hear your feedback, and opinions from there rest of the Insiders community!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

30marine Gold 1 Reviews

Melissaerb:

Solution: This would have to go to the Marriott’s IT Department. When making multiple day reservations at one location and you select a Package, there could be an option to select a Package for each day of your stay.

I know just enough about IT that it makes me dangerous.

Opinion: I have been going to the Lincolnshire Marriott Resort at least five times a year. We spend two to three days over a weekend. It’s an inconvenient because of the Marriott’s computerized reservation system. No fault of the Marriott Staff.

Once at the Marriott the Concierge (Idrish) and Front Desk Staff do their magic
    and my getaway weekend is saved.

melissaerb Community Manager Marriott Associate Platinum

Seems like a good idea for a solution, 30marine. I will certainly share it with the broader Marriott team.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...