1 2 3 23 Previous Next 344 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2017 10:18 AM by deannad RSS

Did you get a free Elite night on your birthday?

coupons Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Finally got to read my emails and found a wonderful present-my free Elite night for my birthday.  Totally forgot that I get one each year.  Just sharingreqrds

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• 1. Re: Did you get a free Elite night on your birthday?
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

DIdnt get one last year but since i am lifetime platinum i guess it really doesn't matter

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• 2. Re: Did you get a free Elite night on your birthday?
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Two years ago, I got 2 . So to make up for it, I didn't get one last year. Hopefully, this year it will be straightened out. Having two birthdays a year (or none) gets confusing.

• 3. Re: Did you get a free Elite night on your birthday?
    rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews

I didn't get mine this year!  When I called customer service, they said this was stopped!  Communitymanager, can you look into this for me? Thanks.

• 4. Re: Did you get a free Elite night on your birthday?
    Far East Man Platinum 1 Reviews

I have been lifetime P for at least 5 years but have never received a free birthday night.

• 5. Re: Did you get a free Elite night on your birthday?
    ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

I submitted the question to Marriott support, I will report back what they say.

• 6. Re: Did you get a free Elite night on your birthday?
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Happy birthday coupons! Do you have any plans on where you might use it?

rinny54 I can look into this for you. Can you send me a private message with contact info? Thanks!

• 7. Re: Did you get a free Elite night on your birthday?
    coupons Gold

Please accept my apologies. I did not explain myself clearly.  I meant that I got a "free" nite toward Gold Status not a free night's stay.  so sorry for the confusion

• 8. Re: Did you get a free Elite night on your birthday?
    gp13581 Gold 2 Reviews

Yes, very frustrating.  I was told too that the birthday promo had been discontinued.  I wish this were reinstated.  Nice surprise and a nice touch from Mariott. 

• 9. Re: Did you get a free Elite night on your birthday?
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

Marriott giveth and Marriott taketh away.   I will miss the free birthday elite night too.   (It's always a stretch for me to reach gold status.  I'm only platinum this year due to having taken the platinum challenge.  The birthday night has been a much appreciated little nudge/boost/helping hand up.)

• 10. Re: Did you get a free Elite night on your birthday?
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

so that's it . I assumed since I was lifetime that's why I didn't get it .

• 11. Re: Did you get a free Elite night on your birthday?
    coupons Gold

Hi jerryl-I don't travel enough to become gold or platinum lifetime; I barely make it to gold so this was nice. 

• 12. Re: Did you get a free Elite night on your birthday?
    lairdma Platinum 1 Reviews

I have been PP for years, and never rec'd anything on my birthday!!!

• 13. Re: Did you get a free Elite night on your birthday?
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

My birthday was in January and I did receive the birthday promo email this year (2015).  However when I clicked the link in the email I received an error that indicated I had already received an elite credit for my birthday when I had not.  I contacted Marriott Rewards Customer service and was then given a birthday elite credit for this year.

• 14. Re: Did you get a free Elite night on your birthday?
    30marine Gold 1 Reviews

coupons:

I have never received a free Elite night for my birthday

1 2 3 23 Previous Next