2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2015 12:29 PM by lindseyh RSS

Most romantic cruise destinations

sg1974 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Have you visited some on the list?

Do you agree or which other places would you put on the list?

The world's most romantic cruise destinations - Telegraph

I took several photos from the same spot in Venice in the link.

Beautiful spot to admire the view.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, England
  • Re: Most romantic cruise destinations
    joshm Member

Thanks for sharing this, sg1974!

I've never been on a cruise...I know, I know, I need to experience one.

A lovely article, and I'm intrigued to hear what other members of the community think!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Most romantic cruise destinations
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Great article, sg1974! I've hit a few of these ports while on a Mediterranean cruise, and looking at these photos makes me nostalgic! Venice is SO beautiful, as is Portofino and the Cinque Terra area on the west coast. Greece was another amazing stop. Though I did not hit Santorini, I was able to spend a day on Mykonos, and fell in love with it instantly. I would love to go on another cruise and see some of the other locations mentioned in the article. They all look amazing!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...