3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2015 9:27 AM by ks77 RSS

Missing Gold Status

wsthomp Silver
Currently Being Moderated

My account is currently indicating that I have silver status even though I had 61 nights last year.  This total was reflected in a  late December email telling me platinum status was with in my reach.  Is anyone else having a similar issue?  I hit gold status while participating in the "taste of gold" promotion due to my marriott credit card, but I never met the minimum stays for the promotion. I am wondering if this caused an error in their system.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Missing Gold Status
    ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

Call the Guest Services line (not reservations). They will pull up your account and you can inform them of the error you believe is taking place. I find that Marriott Guest line has great reps, and they genuinely work hard to get a positive resolution. Hope this helps.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

wsthomp Silver

Thanks. They took care of it. The rep did think it was a system issue with the promotion.

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

Great! Glad it worked out!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...