9 Replies Latest reply: Feb 7, 2015 5:38 PM by lindseyh RSS

Kitchen/kitchenette at the Atlantis Royal Tower?

c_john221 Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I see that the Royal Tower advertises a Kitchen/Kitchenette relative to the rooms.  Elsewhere, I see that you can ask for a fridge to be brought to your room...  Wondering if anyone can confirm that the Atlantis Royal Towers do have a Kitchen/Kitchenette in each room, some rooms, a specific level of room, etc.  Feedback much appreciated as I plan for our trip next month.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Atlantis, Autograph Collection
  • Re: Kitchen/kitchenette at the Atlantis Royal Tower?
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Looking into this now, @c_john221!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I would be interested to know if a fridge is in all the rooms.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

With all the trouble you've had putting this trip together I don't know why I would even ask as I probably know the answer, but does the Room Details tab not give any info on fridges in the room?

Since I will be there, I would like to learn what I can.  I am considering actually putting some bottles of water in my checked luggage since I know that I will have to pay from $3 - 8 per bottle once I get there.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Get a 24 package of water and have it wrapped so you can check the entire thing.

This is a good idea.  I would probably pay less for a case than a bottle when I get there.  Take plenty and leave what is left over.  I will look into it.  Thanks.

I can't find room details on line.  It would be nice to have a fridge but I can get by without.

seanjaz Platinum 4 Reviews

I was just there 3 weeks ago.  there was no kitchenette in my room, but there was a mini fridge.  I also tried the Reed and the Cove.

all three had mini fridges.  The reef had an elaborate kitchenette.

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi @c_john221, I was able to confirm that not all rooms and suites at Atlantis have kitchens/kitchenettes. Here is the email address to contact if you'd like to speak to someone about room and kitchen availability directly.

Atlantis@Atlantisparadise.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...