2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2015 3:17 AM by tommo781 RSS

How Book Breakfast with Points?

meridee Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I've made two reservations recently where I started out planning to pay cash and booked a package where breakfast was included to two adults for an additional $20 added to the regular room rate.  I subsequently decided to use points for both of these reservations, but alas, found that no breakfast option was then available.  I really prefer to book my breakfast in advance and don't want to go hungry. Guess that's why it's better to stay in a bed & breakfast.  Q:  Does anyone know how to book with Marriott points and make sure that breakfast is included?   

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How Book Breakfast with Points?
    ndn Platinum

Get the Ritz-Carlton credit card with Gold Elite status...it comes with breakfast--points or cash rate for the room.    

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How Book Breakfast with Points?
    tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews

Unless you get breakfast through being gold or platinum status, I know of no way you can book breakfast with points here in the UK.  As far as I am aware, points bookings are always room only.  Although if you then are lucky enough to get a free upgrade, you might then be entitled to executive lounge access with breakfast in the lounge.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...