0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2010 11:34 AM by hawaiitraveler RSS

Hawaii Travel

hawaiitraveler Gold
Currently Being Moderated
After reading about using Marriott Points for Hawaii travel to the JW at Ihilani on Oahu I wanted to share our experiences. I have over 1.5 million points that I am saving till retirement but have stayed several times at the Ihilani and it is clearly a world class facility. As an elite rewards member we were upgraded, at no cost, but I wouldn't let my wife unpack until I confirmed the suite was ours and not JW's. It was that wonderful. The Kahuai Beach Club is also top flight on a wonderful island and also worth staying at.  We just stayed a week at the Marriott on the Big Island and found it the least Hawaiian hotel and quite overpriced-too far from anywhere. Maui's Ocean Club is a great VAcation club property although Maui is becoming very trendy in a CA way.  I would highly recommend every Hawaiian Marriott property except the Big Island. Go and enjoy.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...