1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 10, 2012 7:45 AM by fitz220 RSS

Marriott - Lisbon, Portugal

dgifted1 Gold
Currently Being Moderated
Just left the Marriott in Lisbon Portugal.  Very professional staff, good looking facility, nice rooms, if in Portugal, this is the place to stay.  Not far from the sports arena and an inexpensive cab ride to Old Town and the train station.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott - Lisbon, Portugal
    fitz220 Gold
    Currently Being Moderated

I have been a Marriott member for at least seven years and have stayed in Marriott’s all over the world. I spent about eight days at the Marriott in Lisbon which was very disappointing to say the least. The service was below Marriott standards for the price. Positives its walking distance to the train station and there were always taxis available if need. Negatives there is no parking, it is not easy to find, internet was expensive even for elite members, if you have more than one computer you have to pay for each. Every Marriott I have stayed in no matter what country I knew that it would be a great place to stay. I do not recommend the Marriott in Lisbon.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...