6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2015 3:11 PM by KatieC RSS

Marriott App for tablet

gabber926 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I saw a question regarding the compatibility of the Marriott app for tablets dated March 2014, and it was never really answered, though eluded that it was being looked into. 10 months later, the Marriott App is not compatible with my Android mini Tablet (Samsung Galaxy 7"). Will it ever be made compatible? It isn't that hard to make the modifications to allow tablets to use the app.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott App for tablet
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Great question, gabber926! I'll check in with our team to see if they can provide an update on this, and if there are any plans to extend tablet compatability.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ndn Platinum

I have and use the app for both my iPhones and iPads. I did notice that the Ritz-Carlton app only exists for the iPhone though--not iPad.

Hey gabber926, so I was able to confirm that the app is not currently compatible with the Android mini Tablet that you mention above. I have passed this thread on to our team, as they are always looking to expand to new platforms. Hopefully we can get it up and running on the Android soon!

skiadcock Platinum 4 Reviews

lindseyh, what about the Kindle Fire HD tablet?

Cheers.

Happy to look into this for you skiadcock. Hold tight while I confirm!

KatieC Member

skiadcock - lindseyh looked into this for you and, unfortunately, it isn't compatible with the Kindle Fire HD.

Here are some additional details on the app:

The application is supported by the following devices:

Android phones:

Requires Android: 4.0 and up

iPhone and iPad:

Requires iOS 7.0 or later

Windows Phones:

Requires Windows 8.0 or 8.1

If your mobile device does not match the above criteria, you may not be able to download the app. If that happens, you will still be able to access Marriott's mobile website (M.Marriott.com) via mobile web.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...