5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2015 6:12 PM by lindseyh RSS

Megabonus Question

paul.boos Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I am wondering if a previously booked trip that falls into the time period offer of the Megabonus automatically gets that applied when I stay?  Or do I also have to had booked the trip after signing up. It's the first one I have signed up for and I'm just a little confused...

Thanks in advance for any help!

Paul

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Megabonus Question
    pevers Platinum 2 Reviews

In my experience, credit was given for all days that were within the Megabonus period even if I had registered for the promotion after the stay had occurred. Therefore, I doubt that you will have a problem.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

You're good. As long as the stay occurs during the promotion period it will count. When you booked it makes no difference.

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Thanks for your helpful response bejacob, you're spot on!

paul.boos Gold

Thanks to both of you for the quick answer!! Happy travels!

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hey paul.boos, and welcome to Marriott Rewards Insiders! So glad to have you join us, and to see that you're diving right in! This forum is a fantastic place to ask Rewards specific questions, such as the one you've posted here. As @bejacob and @pevers have already demonstrated, the other Insiders are extremely knowledgeable and are always willing to to step in and help. This is also a great place to share travel stories, insights, ideas, photos, etc. You'll find that the Insiders are also expert travelers and really know their stuff.

Here is our Getting Started Guide which I recommend you check out for great tips and insights. Also, feel free to reach out to myself, The specified item was not found., KatieC or NathalieF with any questions or concerns you have. We make up the moderation team for this forum and are always happy to help.

You ask a great question about MegaBonus, and I'm going to look into clarification around the answer. Stay tuned and I'll let you know what I find out!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...