3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2015 3:45 PM by shakennotstirred RSS

New Renaissance in NYC?

shakennotstirred Gold 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone have any official information about the new Renaissance slated to be opening up sometime this summer?  What's the expected opening date?  When will it be part of the line-up on the website and available for reservations?  Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: New Renaissance in NYC?
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Happy to look into this for you, shakennotstirred! Hold tight and I'll let you know what I find out.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hey shakennotstirred!

There is a new Renaissance property, The Renaissance New York Midtown South Garment District, which is scheduled to open in July 2015. There currently isn't a specific date opening date at this time. Below is the hotel's webpage. I recommend checking back here closer to the opening date for details and reservations.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/nycsg-renaissance-new-york-midtown-south-garment-district/

Let me know if you have any other questions, or if there was another property you had in mind. Thanks!

shakennotstirred Gold 4 Reviews

Wow, 35 minutes from post to answer!  Thanks lindseyh!  I'll save that link and check back.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...