3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2015 5:10 PM by lindseyh RSS

Skywards change in to Marriott Points (Manila Marriott)

t.hitz Member
Currently Being Moderated

Please help me!

How can I change Emirates Skywards miles to Marriott Points?

It would be for the Manila Marriott Hotel.

Thanks for your help.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Skywards change in to Marriott Points (Manila Marriott)
    john_thai Platinum 8 Reviews

If it's like the other programs then you have to do it from the Emirate side. Go to their website and find the process for using points.

As an example, if I want to go the other way and use my Marriott points for United miles, I have to do it from the Marriott site and "buy" x amount of United miles using my Marriott points.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

t.hitz Member

thank you john,

but I did try it on the emirates/skywards page, But I could not find anything.

They have some Marriott Hotels where you can use miles. But not the one in Manila, Philippines.

Maybe I'm to stupid for that.

And there is also no emal adress for emirates/skywards.

Also I still could not find out how to change miles in to Marriott points.

Now I think I just book at the (not so good, but cheep) Remington.

But thank you very much again.

Greetings from de jungel:

Thomas

Apo Reef Club

Conception, Occidental Mindoro, Philippines

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi t.hitz, and welcome to Marriott Rewards Insiders! So glad to have you join us and to see that you've jumped in with a great question. As you've likely already discovered, this site is a wonderful place to ask questions such as the one you've posted here. As john_thai as already demonstrated, the other Insiders are always willing to step in and help, and you'll find that they really know what they're talking about when it comes to Marriott Rewards. They are also a group of expert travelers who are always sharing travel stories, tips, updates, photos, and experiences. Nobody knows travel like they do!

You can also always reach out to myself,  joshm or KatieC with any questions or concerns you have. We are the community management team for the site and are always happy to help!

You ask a great question, and I reached to our greater team to seek clarity around an answer. I was told that currently, there is no option to trade Emirates Skwards miles into MR points. Let me know what other questions you have around this, and I'd be happy to help.

Thanks for posting!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...