3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2015 3:50 PM by ndn RSS

Marriott Reservations Online Reservations Broken

ndn Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Getting this error when I try to search for reservations, and all my reservations are gone from my account:

We are temporarily unable to process requests for rates and availability. If you need immediate assistance with reservations you may call 1-888-236-2427 from within the USA or Canada. If you are calling from a location outside of this area, please consult our worldwide reservation directory for the appropriate number.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Reservations Online Reservations Broken
    Jsucool76 Gold

Working for me.

My reservations are gone right now, but that happens to me like...once every 3 days. They should appear if you go to "my reservations" -> "view all reservations"

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

7 Platinum 1 Reviews

Working for me and all my reservations are there.

ndn Platinum

It started working now for me again. While it was down, no reservations would show--just a crash page.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...