1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 22, 2015 11:30 AM by tomd68 RSS

Traveling to Rome in September

eagleswings Gold
Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I are going to Rome for our 45th anniversary. We're staying at the Marriott Grand Flora for seven days.  Do they have someone on site that can assist with with reservations for historic sites and day trips or should I order ahead of time through Viator?  Also, does the hotel have an ATM on site or nearby?  The hotel website doesn't have this information.  Also, as a silver elite I'm not sure an upgrade is possible either.  I am grateful for any help.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Marriott Grand Flora hotel, Rome Italy
  • Re: Traveling to Rome in September
    tomd68 Gold 7 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Hello thunder- I traveled to Rome in September of 2013 so my info might be helpful.  There's quite a bit of it in my "Viaggi a Roma" blog posts (5 in all).  I discuss all the points you're asking about- tickets, museums, sites, plus weather and clothing at that time of year.  There's an ATM just down the street from the Gran Flora by the way.

http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/people/tomd68/blog/2014/01/27/viaggi-a-roma

Or just do a search for tomd68 or the title of the blog.

Good luck and have fun planning.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...