5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 7, 2015 8:12 PM by jerryl RSS

Alternative Mega Bonus programs

daisydude55 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Can someone tell me where on the website/internet you can find the alternative Marriott Bonus point promotions that are being offered?

As Platinum Elite, many times I'm automatically signed up for a given Mega Bonus promotion when another would better fit my needs.

By calling the platinum phone line, you can get those changed, but many times I can't find where they're listed.

Thanks in advance,

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Alternative Mega Bonus programs
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

I don't know of anywhere official where you can find this, but check out this thread (What is your Spring 2015 MegaBonus offer?). Other Insiders have posted the offers they received. Our good buddy erc posted an unofficial list from Flyer Talk as well.

This community is one of the best places to find this sort of information. Sometimes it just takes a bit of digging to find it.

Hope this helps.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

daisydude55 Platinum

Thanks for your response. I know I've stumbled across an actual Mega Bonus listing before-I'm not sure if it's on the Marriott Rewards site or not. It shows a variety of bonuses with different points to be earned and different stay requirements. If I can find it again, I'll post to Insiders.

7 Platinum 1 Reviews

travel'nperson Platinum 1 Reviews

Looks like Marriott reduced it's megabonus for spring

We usually can earn up to 50000 points but this year it is 35000 max

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

when I called they were very helpful and gave me the options on the customer service line

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...