4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2015 6:10 PM by lindseyh RSS

JW Marriott Chicago

loyalritz Gold
Currently Being Moderated

does this location offer an club level or executive lounge? Staying in Chicago this coming July2015 but want club level access as a ritz-carlton (Marriott) gold rewards member...any insight would help...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: JW Marriott Chicago
    clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

Yes, the JW Marriott Chicago has a lovely executive lounge with full service and a great view.  If I remember correctly, house and wine is complementary.  I do recall a discussion here about the lounge being closed for remodeling, so you might want to check on that.  This was awhile back, so I doubt it is still closed at this point or would be in July, but you never know.  This is a beautiful hotel and won't disappoint even if you are used to Ritz-Carltons!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

House beer and wine, I meant!!!

Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

Thanks for this info.  I, too, am traveling to Chicago but in June and am finalizing hotels now.

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Thanks for your helpful response, clebert! Much apprecaited

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...