3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2015 9:48 AM by boldie24 RSS

Best caribbean property for adults

turk0322 Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Trying to get some suggestions for a Christmas vacation in 2015 at any caribbean property. My wife and I don't have kids yet and enjoy traveling to quieter destinations that don't cater to kids as much. I realize this could be a difficult request on Christmas break. Does anybody know of any caribbean property that is more adult oriented than family? Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Best caribbean property for adults
    bubbie Platinum 2 Reviews

CCheck out Scrub Island. Quiet and private.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I second Scrub Island.....it is simply amazing and a spot we have visited on two occasions with excellent vacations. The BVI is simple to get to from San Juan and the resort is exactly like what the pictures on the resort site shows. 

Here are a couple of threads with photos of our trips, the 2014 was taken in the middle of January and the weather was awesome:

Scrub Island BVI

Scrub Island Trip 2014

Keep is informed on your plans and let us know if you want more information.  Insiders is a wonderful spot to gain valuable travel knowledge as The specified item was not found. has already mentioned.

boldie24 Platinum 1 Reviews

Scrub Island!  Check out previous posts, you won't be sorry.

Scrub View.JPG

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...