25 Replies Latest reply: Feb 2, 2015 5:43 PM by iahflyr RSS

Where's ERC?

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Like looking forThe world of Where’s Waldo?: The Fantastic Journey is packed full of ...  we need to find erc!!

I believe he might be lurking yet has anyone seen any posts from him in recent days? 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Where's ERC?
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

I was wondering the same thing.

Until he comes back, here's my best erc impression.

How can we man.jpg without our resident rabble rouser?

Keep on keepin' on Insiders.

Nah. I just don't have the same flair.

I'll stick to asking Marriott related homework questions like Re: In How Many States Have You Stayed at a Marriott Property? I pick this topic because by the end of March my total will increase by 3 (MS, LA, and CA) to reach 29 + D.C.

Wait until the category changes increases for the year are announced. That should bring him out of hiding.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

I still crack up when I see that picture, wish I had it when I was working so I could have given it to the manager of the joint, he sure deserved it and more.

foxglove Silver 3 Reviews

I think he's filed for arbitration with the greater team. Either that or he's been interviewing for the Redskins' defensive coordinator gig.

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

I've been wondering the same thing.  He has definitely been quiet so far in 2015.  I wonder if he even knows that he won a Roady Award.  I'm sure hes off on a trip somewhere enjoying a beer.

jakeal Gold 15 Reviews

I was wondering as well, but figured I missed a post from him somewhere letting us know he was on a trip somewhere. 

erc come out, come out, where ever you are!!!

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

Frogs Platinum 9 Reviews

I have to agree ... Marriott Insiders feels empty without erc!!!!

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I miss you erc like others.  So many are just disappearing. 

superchief1 Platinum

Hopefully, he is on a cruise or having such a good time somewhere that he hasn't had time to post. I also haven't seen any recent posts from Jerry Coin, who also always provides great information.

Mr. Coin is doing well and fine however; Insiders is not high on his list of things currently to spend time doing.

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

This thread has been lonely, sans comment for over 24 hours...

C'mon erc, I can't call Courtyard a turd (auto-censored, for those of a less overall sensitive disposition - the word is T-U-R-D) of a brand all on my own, I need the support (and respectability) of my American alter-mater... COME BACK erc

Now brightlybob has gone missing too.

Without erc and brightlybob, our chief rabble rousers, who will champion the "Stick it to the man" cause? IAHFLYR, are you up to the task? I gave it a shot with mediocre results.

I'm guessing brightly went searching for erc and found him comfortably ensconced at a corner table in a country pub, and rather than bring him back, brightly decided to join him.

Message was edited by: bejacob

I lay low in the weeds and spring into action when least expected always with a sharp stick to prod others.

We really need to find these "geezers" and "rousers".

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Thanks for the shout out bejacob.

ITs a bit complicated but last year I was conducting a particular case which had several following it up. As a result a lot of lawyers asked me to conduct their follow-ups around the UK. This put me in a lot of hotels with a lot of spare time. Alas, I'm now back to a more balanced caseload which is much higher in paperwork which leaves me with much less time, and less hotel experiences to discuss.

I will remain about though, and of course, like all, still miss erc

Great to have you back in the fold, now we need to work on erc

zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

you guys realize he's going to turn up with some amazeballs story and pictures of where he's been and what he's been doing, then we're all going to be drooling wishing we were there too

But yeah its been quiet around here....

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

Hey Everyone,

I saw that Mrs. Erc had a Facebook account so I decided to reach out to her to make sure everything was ok.  She replied this morning:

Hi Scott
    thanks for the note -   We are doing well - busy travelling.  NY this week - Costa Rica middle of Feb and then the famous VEGAS granny 80th bday trip in March.   Mrs. Erc

Erc  says...
    Good to hear from you Scott. As Elvis would say, "Erc has left the building, thank you, thank you very much". Hope all is well.   Erc

Thanks for the update, vaboywnder. I hope we get to hear about some of these travels directly from erc in the weeks to come. Sounds like there could be some good stories in the making.

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

Thanks.  Good to know that no harm has come to erc

Thanks for the information vaboywnder, and I hope he will return to keep us pointed in the right direction.

jakeal Gold 15 Reviews

vaboywnder,

Thanks for reaching out to Mrs. erc and letting us know.

foxglove Silver 3 Reviews

Like the ghost of travelogues yet to come, erc, "more mercurial, shall appear in his own good time."

ne_traveling_man Platinum 8 Reviews

I heard that it was actually ERC that deflated those Footballs in New England.......

You could be on to something, wonder just how many other teams he might have impacted?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...