4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2015 3:55 PM by superdave741 RSS

aruba ritz carlton

benzg11 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone heard that the ritz carlton in aruba is changing to a Marriott property

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: aruba ritz carlton
    ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

I have not hear that. The Ritz had a great first year and I highly doubt they are changing ownership or any other agreements. Since you can book Ritz rooms using Marriott points, that is a win-win.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hey benzg11 and ks77! I haven't heard anything about this either, but can look into it for us! Hold tight and I'll let you know.

coupons Gold

This has been an ongoing rumor for months.  There has been no confirmation.  I believe it may have started because occupancy was low.  I own a TS at the SC and will be there next month.  I will try to find out further info.

superdave741 Platinum

Stayed at the Ritz Aruba last week for group meetings.  No indication it would be changing to Marriott.  The next two properties South of the Ritz are both Marriott and Marriott Vacation Club.  This Ritz had the best food of any Ritz or Marriott I have ever been to.  Kudos to the Chef.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...