3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 15, 2015 3:28 PM by doddsy69 RSS

New Promotion?

mdphillips69 Platinum 9 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The Fall/Winter MegaBonus promotion ends today.  Is there any word on what/when the next promotion will be?  Thanks!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: New Promotion?
    foxglove Silver 3 Reviews

Many folks have already received the news about their spring 2015 MegaBonus:

Re: What is your Spring 2015 MegaBonus offer?

The offers vary, but there are no offers for certificates this go-round.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

I called about the Megabonus because I had received no notice of one.  I was told that I am already registered and it is 25000 points after staying 20 nights with addition points for additional stays.

doddsy69 Platinum 8 Reviews

heres my new spring  promo  offer be interested to see how folks differ ?

Make your reality more rewarding with MegaBonus.

To earn up to 35,000 points:

• Register by 31 March 2015
    • Stay at participating properties between 1 February and 30 April 2015
    • Earn 25,000 points after 20 paid nights plus 2,000 points after every additional night, up to 35,000 bonus points

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...