4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 15, 2015 9:24 PM by randomname RSS

Platinum Reservation Line

ndn Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

To those of you who are or have been Platinum Elite, do you find that the platinum reservation line is very useful? I wouldn't think it can do much in terms of regular reservations that you can't just do online or through the regular or elite reservation lines. Is it more useful for getting some special considerations or what?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum Reservation Line
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

I always book my stays online. About the only time I've need to call the Platinum line is to add a name to an existing reservation. This is one Platinum benefit I rarely use.

I do call the guest services number quite often for other MR issues (like requesting a change to a MegaBonus), but that number is the same for everyone.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I use the Platinum line only when I am not able to do something online such as reserving a room using points for another person, have a special request such as changing the MegaBonus which has already been mentioned.  Each time I use the designated line I'm always thanked for my loyalty and find the agent to be very friendly, professional and helpful.

I booked a room for my Son the other day using points which you cannot do online, again the agent was wonderful and provided me with excellent customer service. 

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

I am like several others on this post - rarely do I use the P-line but for special requests. I normally book online or if returning the next week, right at the hotel desk. I will say that 98% of the time I use the P-line, the CSRs are very professional and helpful.

randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

I tend to use it when I have a flight cancellation or other event that requires me to get a hotel room on quick notice.  I've been very impressed with how well (quickly, professionally) it has been handled.  Almost like having a concierge traveling with you.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...