3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 9, 2015 10:33 AM by iahflyr RSS

Marriott Website Issue

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I just attempted to use the "Find & Reserve" button on the top right of my account homepage to search out a property on specific dates.  I input the airport, dates of stay and guests in the room which then brings up the hotels in the area as well as the rates for the desired days.  I then clicked "View Rates" which I thought might bring up the room types and rates yet for some reason it shows

• 1 room was not available at this hotel. Please make a selection from other hotels listed below.

The hotel(s) below have 1 room(s) available. Distance and direction from your original choice is noted to help with your selection.

Has anyone else run into this issue before?  Why would you be able to even see that hotel in the list when it's appears to be sold out over the selected dates?

Yet another Marriott website issue that involves more key strokes, added time to make a reservation as well as navigate the other hotels in the area to find an appropriate substitute.  This should not happening in my mind nor should it be to difficult to fix  The specified item was not found., lindseyh, KatieC and/or NathalieF?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Website Issue
    foxglove Silver 3 Reviews

Ahhh, but their geezer-blocker's working at 100% efficiency with zero defects.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

That's a great response foxglove, fits right in with what dear merb called me anyway....."old friend"!! LOL 

Thanks for the number Merb, I have a feeling that number might get used often just as long as it avoids the dreaded IT Department.

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

I had this problem a couple of times (Tampa Waterfront and Marco Island resort) so both times, I called the hotel directly and got a reservation that way.  It worked fine, and the reservation showed up online so that I could see it the same as if I'd made it online. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...