3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 13, 2015 8:00 PM by Jsucool76 RSS

Silly question about Business Premiere card

travellingnomad Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I know the personal Premier card is metal. Is the business version also metal?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Silly question about Business Premiere card
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hey travellingnomad! I'd also like to welcome you to Marriott Rewards Insiders! So excited to have you join us! Josh and team looked into your question, and have been informed that contacting Chase Credit Card Services would be the best way to find the answer you're looking for. They can be reached at 800-338-5960.

Thanks for posting! Please let us know if we can help with anything else

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

travellingnomad Silver

Thank you The specified item was not found. and lindseyh for the response. I received the card yesterday and it's actually metal. Thanks for the welcome message as well!

Jsucool76 Gold

Both the premier and premier business cards are what are called "Metal Core" cards. It's a thin piece of metal sandwiched between two sheets of outer (plastic) coating, similar to the chase sapphire preferred card (and I think the united club card)

The only solid metal cards chase issues are the JP Morgan Palladium, and JP Morgan Ritz Carlton Rewards card. Though the marriott and csp card definitely are noticably heavier than a standard plastic card.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...