2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2015 8:56 PM by kharada46 RSS

Hawaii recomendation

rick726 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Any recommendations for a great place to use points in Hawaii? Looking to go for 9 or 10 days in March. Just my wife and me..My wife has never been and I have been to Maui once many years ago.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Hawaii, USA
  • Re: Hawaii recomendation
    ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

Our resident insider kharada46 can absolutely help you with that question. He is a Hawaii resident and the authority on everything Hawaii on MRI.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hawaii recomendation
    kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

Aloha from Hawaii rick726

What are you looking to do on your vacation?  This will greatly influence which island you should visit.  Also, how many points are you looking to burn?  My personal favorite is the JW Marriott Ihilani in Ko Olina; unfortunately the property will cease operating as a Marriott in 6 days.  There are, however, many other options on Oahu, Kauai, Maui and the Big Island. 

If you're looking for a get away that's more "country" than city and aren't looking for shopping + dining, Kauai and the Big Island would be the best.  Lot's of nature, little development, etc.  As you know, Maui is a great mixture of unspoiled nature and development with shopping and great dining.  Of course Oahu, my home, has a ton of dining + shopping options, plus a good amount of natural activities.  Waikiki is very crowded and noisy, but Ko Olina is secluded and quiet. 

For reviews on some Hawaii properties, restaurants and more, please check out my Insiders Blog:  Hawaii & Beyond! 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...