2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 6, 2008 9:45 PM by astorrs RSS

Wired for business

rickvotaw Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
It is really sad where, otherwise great Marriott hotels, insist on charging $10 a day for internet access under the guise of "Wired for business" If they want to charge $10 a day for unlimited phone calls, fine, but don't charge for what is free in virtually every other hotel. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Wired for business
    want2seeitall Platinum
    Agreed ... considering economy, saving my business $150-200/month staying @ other hotels of equal room value w/free internet, adds up to worthwhile savings annually.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Wired for business
    astorrs Silver
    I totally agree. I find it ridiculous that free internet isn't included with Marriott "proper" (although it often is with lowly Courtyard!). I hate to whine about $10, but it's kind of like the $2 water/soft drinks on US Airways - you've got to be kidding me.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...