2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 15, 2011 11:20 AM by mcarroll RSS

Sleepless in Lansing

leisureking Silver
Currently Being Moderated
Lansing Residence Inn - The people are friendly, but the town and hotel are a bit depressing. Food at the hotel is not worth going out of your way for (even though it's included with the cost of the room). Watch out for some loud rooms. Doors slamming (through the whole night - I think it was the hotel workers), air units switching on and off (outside the window, not my room unit). I dread business travel!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Lansing, Michigan, USA
  • Re: Sleepless in Lansing
    sapconsult Platinum

I stayed at RI - West through most of JUL. My boss is a demon so I never got to even smell the food at the hotel but otherwise found the hotel to be reasonably pleasant.

I did find the air units kicking on and off to be disturbing. But as noted the staff was very friendly and helpful.

In all: I would stay here again on another business trip

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Sleepless in Lansing
    mcarroll Platinum

I found the Residence in in Lansing to be the best option of all the Marriott properties.  TV's were High Def, food was OK, rooms were clean, staff were very frendly and helpful.   Did not have the same experience at the Courtyard.  Didn't even stay at the Marriott as it seemed to be a bit outdated which made it overpriced

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...